Priyanka Chopra reveals about her favourite jacket belongs to her ex-boyfriend!


Priyanka Chopra lately attended the show Dirty Laundry. The show is all about speaking to the host on their favourite dresses and accessories which celebs have with themselves for numerous years.

Priyanka showed a beautiful pair of footwear, a leather jacket, bag and much more. But what caught our attention was the story behind the brown leather jacket.

When the host questioned Priyanka about it, she specified, "I was a little unsure about this one, whether I should (get it or not). But your show is called Dirty Laundry, so I thought might as well. This is a jacket that I literally live in. It's my airport jacket, but it belonged to an ex-boyfriend."

Surprised by her disclosure, the host further questioned, if she could still smell him. To which Chopra told, "Oh God, I hope not. I only smell me."

So, why does Priyanka still have the jacket? And Priyanka answered, "Things get exchanged. But this one I really really loved because it kind of became mine. It stopped being him like after it stayed back in my house once and I just kind of wore it."

When questioned if her ex-boyfriend asked the jacket back, the actor told, "He asked for it and I said no. I was like 'no'. That's what happens in a relationship. Sorry! And I don't even think about it."

She described the jacket as – “It is the best thing on airports. I am always wearing it. It's very comfortable.” 

We were speculating whose jacket did it belong to!


And when we investigated for it, we got our hands on a photo of Shah Rukh Khan wearing a similar jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...