Sonakshi Sinha opens up about her acting in unsuccessful films!


Now, Sonakshi Sinha is gearing up for her next Khandaani Shafakhana. In a latest media chat, Sonakshi opened about her movie choices and disclosed that she is content with how her career in Bollywood has shaped up so far.

Speaking about her movies, Sonakshi revealed, "It (box office numbers) was something that I never craved for. It just happened to me. When I started acting I never thought my films will do Rs 100 crore business. They were all blockbusters and I am glad for the love that I got from the audience. Things changed for everyone. Even my choices as an actor changed." Sonakshi added that her film choices have always been intuitive.

She further added that the outcome of the movie is never in an actor's hands. “My films may not have worked but my performance was never panned. I have always been appreciated for my performance which makes me happy and that is the validation that I need,” Sonakshi disclosed.

Her next movie Khandaani Shafakhana is scheduled to release on August 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...