Rishi Kapoor to praise son Ranbir Kapoor's efforts for his cancer battle!


As we know that it has been almost nine months since Rishi Kapoor went to New York for undergoing treatment for cancer. Earlier in September 2018, Rishi Kapoor informed his fans about his illness through the medium of twitter. Now, the good news is that the Rishi is cancer - free. Rishi Kapoor will also be undergoing a bone - marrow transplant post which he will be returning back to India.

In a latest media chat, Rishi Kapoor expressed his excitement about his trip back to India. He also talked about his reaction after getting to know about his diagnosis and son Ranbir Kapoor's efforts in getting him treated as soon as possible. Rishi revealed, "There was no time to react. I was shooting in Delhi. I was on the sixth day shoot of a new film, when my son (Ranbir Kapoor) and a close family associate came to Delhi, spoke to my producers and explained the problem. By evening, they got me to Mumbai and soon after, they flew me to New York. I had no time to react or introspect. My son literally forced me into the aircraft and flew here with me. The acceptance comes gradually."

As per reports, Rishi Kapoor will reunite with former co - star Juhi Chawla for a forthcoming film after almost a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...