Rajkummar Rao talks about his character in Judgementall Hai Kya!



Bollywood stars Rajkummar Rao and Kangana Ranaut are presently hectic in promotions for their next release Judgementall Hai Kya.

Speaking about his character in the movie, Rajkummar revealed, “It was fun to do a character like this, though a lot of challenges were involved in filming it. I think it's fun to portray a character when you have in mind how you will do it and trust me I had this thought coming to my mind every day on the sets of the film.”

He further added, “It's pretty tough as I have never done a character like this. So I pushed all my limits and accepted each challenge of portraying the character. I was enjoying each bit of playing a mad and funny character like this.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...