Selena Gomez to thanks her fans for birthday wishes!


Hollywood star Selena Gomez who turned 27 on July 22 rang in her birthday with family and friends in Italy.

Recently, Selena took to her Instagram account to thank her friends and well-wishers who wished her on her birthday. Along with a photo of herself which seems to be snapped in Italy, she posted, "Well I’m 27 now. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your words on my bday. Not just the quick notes. The thought that goes behind every word you write usually ends up with me crying grateful tears like I did last night. Praying for all of you!! I LOVE YOU."

As per reports, Selena flew to Italy for her birthday getaway. Seemingly, she celebrated her birthday in Rome and later jetted off to Capri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...