Mathematician Anand Kumar opens up about his brain tumour’s issue!





Hrithik Roshan Starrer Film Super 30 is based on the life of mathematician Anand Kumar. The mathematician Anand Kumar disclosed that he is suffering from brain tumour due to which he wanted the movie Super 30 to release as soon as possible. He is suffering from acoustic neuroma, which is a non-cancerous tumour on the main nerve leading from the inner ear to the brain. Speaking about his health, Anand Kumar revealed, “The film’s writers wanted that give the rights as soon as possible. Life is very unpredictable, so I wanted the biopic to be made while I am alive.”

He further revealed, "In 2014, I was unable to hear from my right ear. I underwent a lot of treatment in Patna and it was after some tests that I came to know that 80-90 per cent of the hearing ability of my right ear has been destroyed." Anand also told, "I had then checked into Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in Delhi. Doctors there performed a number of tests. They then called me and told that I had no issues in my ear, instead a tumour had been developed in the nerve which runs from ear to brain."

Kumar further revealed, "Currently, I am on medication prescribed by neurosurgeon Dr BK Mishra at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai. I made sure that till the time I am alive, my journey should be narrated in a right manner. So, I read the script 13 times.” Anand Kumar also shared excerpts from the preparation sessions. "Hrithik sir made a 150-hour video about my daily life including how I interact with people in Patna, going out with my children and all, and he thoroughly tried to practice my style by watching it," he further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...