Virat Kohli’s strength lies in her wife Anushka Sharma!



Cricketer Virat Kohli has always expressed his love for ladylove Anushka Sharma. And if you're a true romantic person, Virat Kohli's newest post for his wife Anushka will take over your heart. Virat Kohli posted a very pretty photo of wife Anushka Sharma along with a caption that is true husband goals. He posted, "The person that inspires me to push forward despite all obstacles. The person that guides me to do the right thing in life against all odds. The person that has changed me inside out and made me realize the power of true love. My strength. My soulmate."

Earlier, Indian cricketer Virat received the Khel Ratna award from Indian President Ram Nath Kovind. Present at the ceremony was Anushka along with Virat's mother Saroj Kohli, and brother, Vikas Kohli. The couple stands by each other at every step.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...