Aishwarya is a one-woman army, reveals Abhishek Bachchan!

Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aaaradhya Bachchan


Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aaaradhya Bachchan
Bollywood’s known couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are proud parents of their adorable daughter Aaradhya Bachchan. Aishwarya and Aaradhya are often seen vacationing together while Abhishek makes sure to share their photographs on his social media pages. Lately, during a chat with a daily, Abhishek spoke at length about Aaradhya. He specified, "Today’s children are so mature, they are able to adapt so much more quickly than us or our parents. Each of us has a different journey of parenthood."

When Abhishek was questioned if Aaradhya will be sent to boarding school like he went, Abhishek responded, "She is too young, she’s just six-year-old now. We haven’t discussed it yet. I remember, when I was in boarding school, I would often write a letter to my dad. But today’s children are technology driven. Aaradhya writes me notes sometimes when I am out of town. But we usually stay in touch through FaceTime."
  
Abhishek also talked about Aishwarya and he revealed, "When I was single, I would just pack my bags with the essentials and head off. Now that I am a family man, I try to put some effort into packing for all of us. But before I can get to it, I find that Aishwarya has already done everything that needs to be done. She’s a one-woman army, I must say."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...