Freida Pinto is excited to be a part of big Hollywood film Mowgli!



Nowadays, Freida Pinto is in India to promote her forthcoming movie Love Sonia. While relishing the aamchi Mumbai food, rains and well almost everything Bollywood, Freida Pinto talks about the movie. In a chat, Freida Pinto revealed, “I promoted Trishna too which was in Hindi and English, the difference here is that I’ve been involved with and passionate about this project for the last 10 years so to finally talk about Love Sonia is very fulfilling. It feels like bringing a baby into the world.”

After Love Sonia, Speaking about her next film Mowgli, Freida reveals, “As a child I remember the jingle, ‘Jungle Jungle Baat Chali Hai’ and when I heard that Andy Serkis, with whom I’d done Rise of the Planet of the Apes, was directing Mowgli, I told my agent that I didn’t care if I was there for a second, I wanted to be a part of this film as Jungle Book is a story I’ve grown up on. Andy was very welcoming, saying he had just the role for me, that of Mowgli’s adopted mother, Messua. And the best part is that I get to play my part in Hindi in a big Hollywood film.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...