After for Stree, Shraddha Kapoor’s love for content driven movies!



Presently, Bollywood is doing well in content-driven movies. Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Stree did extremely well at the box office as it touched the right chord with the audiences. It was a different subject and a genre like that of horror comedy has never been really experimented with. With this movie, Shraddha Kapoor feels that it has opened the door for many such good scripts on her way.

Speaking of the success and admiration the movie has got, Shraddha is still seeping into it and trying to register the fact that it has broken all the records. In a chat with media, she revealed, “When Stree happened, I reacted to the narration as an audience. I was laughing, enjoying and I knew I had to be a part of this film. It was as simple as that. Rest nothing is in my hand. I don't know which film of mine will do how much business.”

She further added, “It's cool to see a content driven film like Stree do these numbers. I hope I get to be a part of such films. I just hope this means that I'm offered good content films, that will be nice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...