Akshay Kumar don’t like Twinkle Khanna’s this deepest fantasy!


Author Twinkle Khanna dons numerous hats, that of an actor, author, wife, and mother but it is her fantasy to be a stand-up comic. In a media chat, Twinkle Khanna speaks about her deepest fantasy. Twinkle Khanna reveals, “Actually, it’s one of my fantasies to be a stand-up comic. I practise in the mirror. But my husband (Akshay Kumar) has told me two things, to never go back to acting and not to ever do stand-up comedy, because I’m terrible at both!”

As lovingly as she is called Mrs. Funnybones, there is a lot of baggage attached to the name. Is she ever expected to be funny only because you see, there is a reason why she is tagged as Mrs. Funnybones. “But once you get onto that platform you know what’s expected of you and inhabiting that persona is not very difficult for me. Saying things which make people laugh is not such a difficult thing because I’m telling them the truth. It’s just from a person and in a way they don’t expect, so they find it funny. Also, I’m giving them a perspective which apparently most women don’t seem to hold. They would probably expect a man to say things in this politically incorrect way. I’m sure I will find one day that I’ve nothing funny to say and it will be a disaster, but so far it’s been fine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...