Raj Nidimoru talks about first choice for Stree’s Vicky character!


Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor’s Stree has turned out to be a huge hit at the box office. The horror comedy produced by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K, popularly known as Raj and DK, has already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark at the box office. The movie also stars Aparshakti Khurrana, Pankaj Tripathi, Abhishek Banerjee among others in key roles.

In a media chat, writer-producer Raj Nidimoru talked about the huge success of the film and Rajkummar being his first voice for Vicky.

About the Rajkummar and Shraddha who were always the first choice for the movie, Raj Nidimoru revealed, “Rajkummar was always the first choice, even before anything else came about. The first person I went to was Rajkummar as I envisioned him to be Vicky and he immediately jumped on it. I was so glad that he agreed. And Shraddha was really Dinesh Vijan's idea. I had interacted with her before so I had thought she is very whacky and I agreed with Dinesh.”

About the Stree’s sequel, Raj told, “Next year would be really hard, I think. We might miss next year by a bit, I think but it should release in 2020.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...