Supriya Pathak’s adorable Mishky is Misha Kapoor in family!


Supriya Pathak
Misha Kapoor


Mira, Misha and Shahid Kapoor

Veteran actress Supriya Pathak Kapur will be reenacting her iconic character Hansa in Khichdi soon and is presently shooting for the same.

The actor who is married to Pankaj Kapur shares a good equation with Shahid Kapoor and his family.

In a media chat with a daily, Supriya revealed about her loving relationship with daughter-in-law Mira Rajput as well as granddaughter Misha Kapoor.

"My daughter-in-law is like my daughter. But I've promised myself that once Ruhaan brings a wife home, I'll try to be the typical monster-in-law (laughs). Mira and I have a great relationship. My Mishki [Misha] is the most beautiful thing to happen to me. Spending time with her is distressing. Being a grandmother is an out-of-the-world feeling," Surpiya says honestly.

In the meantime, conjectures are widespread that Mira Rajput is expecting her second child after Misha though no official pronouncement has been made as of yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...