A boy from Gurgaon who had this dream of becoming an actor is actually living it, says Rajkummar Rao!


Well-known actor Rajkummar Rao has time and again showed his acting prowess through his dedication. The actor has given us all the reasons to praise him through his portrayal of different sort of roles with such brilliance. From Trapped to essaying the role of Subash Chandra Bose, Rajkummar has evolved in terms of his career. Rajkummar has left us astonished with portrayal of terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh in the trailer of Omerta.

In a media chat with a tabloid, Rajkummar revealed he loves being in front of the camera and nurtures the desire to make films he likes and also direct. "My plate is full right now with acting assignments. But yes, one day I would love to narrate stories, love to tell them my way. So I might just produce films, too. I don’t think I have the clarity right now, but I might think about directing someday. I have often been told by people that there is a director in me and that it will come out one day. I don’t know when, but I do feel an inclination," said the actor.

Rajkummar has accomplished over eight years in the industry. "Honestly, I am very happy and feel blessed… A boy from Gurgaon who had this dream of becoming an actor is actually living that dream every day and has also got a chance to work with really wonderful directors. So, I have lot of gratitude. And during this journey, people have been very supportive. I remember when I started off, my mother kept telling me, just be at it and give your 200%, and it will happen," added Rajkummar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...