Ranbir Kapoor wants a solid friend circle!


Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor is amongst those artists who believe in having a solid friend circle in his life and his reasoning for the same is justified.

In media chat with a tabloid, the actor revealed about the importance of a friend circle and specified, "It’s very important, especially in my profession because they keep you grounded, make you humane, and give you a reality check."

Ranbir disclosed that his one true friend in Bollywood is filmmaker Ayan Mukerji while the rest of his friends date back to his school days.

"That’s all you need when friends are together," Ranbir told while speaking about what he does to unwind - go for a drive, watch movies or play football with his mates.

During a latest event, Ranbir got open about the one drawback of stardom. The actor revealed, "Stardom isolates you more from the world because a lot of people want your time and attention. I also think it is a bit sad because nobody should be isolated in life. But apart from that, I am pretty much the same person."

When questioned if stardom has changed him, Ranbir revealed, "Whether I have changed or not, probably my friends would be the right people to answer this. To me, I am the same person I was in school and college."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...