Ishaan Khatter to call Shahid Kapoor - a wise old man!

Shahid Kapoor, Ishaan Khattar and Mira Rajput

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor's baby brother is all grown up as he will be making his movie debut in Oscar-winning Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi's film, Beyond The Clouds. Beyond The Clouds also stars Malavika Mohan, Gautam Ghose, GV Sharada, Dhwani Rajesh, Amruta Santosh Thakur and Shivam Pujari.

As the film premiered last year at the Turkish Film Festival with Ishaan winning Best Actor, in a media chat with a tabloid, Ishaan revealed about his brother's joy and relief. The actor told, "Shahid was very happy. More than the things that he said, I could see it on his face that he was relieved. I felt a great satisfaction and warmth, as it’s my brother from whom I’ve learnt so much, and it’s like giving back."

"He is the wise old man in our family. (laughs). Once in a while, he expresses his philosophy. I’m philosophical, too, but I prefer to listen. I talk about these things only to the people I’m close to," Ishaan further revealed.

Previously, when the tabloid had questioned Shahid if he would love to work with Ishaan in the future, the actor specified, "It’s always beautiful to share a movie with family. In such a case, things become even more special. So yes, it would be great and I would be happy to work with any of them. In fact, I haven’t worked much with dad as an actor (Kapoor Sr directed Shahid in Mausam; 2011), and I would really love for more of that to happen. As for Ishaan, he is just starting out, so, let him take off [in his career]. We will discuss those thoughts [of working together] later."

Beyond The Clouds is scheduled to release on April 20, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...