Late Sridevi was a mother like figure for Deepika Padukone!



International actress Deepika Padukone was left stunned and saddened by the news of Sridevi’s tragic demise. Deepika was amongst the first stars to reach Anil Kapoor’s house to meet the grieving family. Deepika also flew in from Bengaluru to attend Sridevi’s condolence meet. Sridevi passed away on February 24, 2018 after accidentally drowning in her hotel bathtub.

In a media chat, Deepika was questioned about her memories of Sridevi. She revealed, “My relationship with Sridevi was beyond the movies. She was like a mother figure to me. After every single film of mine after Love Aaj Kal, I would get a call from Boney Kapoor and after he congratulated me, Sri would come on the line. I developed a sense of familiarity and comfort with her. A few days before she left for Ras al Khaimah in the UAE, she spoke to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...