Tiger Shroff’s hot look from his latest photoshoot!

Bollywood star Tiger Shroff is presently busy shooting for Munna Michael but keeps on informing all his fans through his pictures and videos. Tiger took to Twitter to share a picture from a photoshoot and he is unquestionably looking raw and rugged in his Munna Michael look. He also posted, "After a power packed shoot with amazing @avigowariker something special coming very soon."

Tiger is known to have one of the leanest and finest bodies in the industry. In an interview with famous daily, he shared his fitness mantra and told, "Being fit and healthy is difficult but not impossible. I maintain my body by being extremely disciplined about what I eat almost all the time. Fitness has a different meaning to each one. For me, it is about being happy and being able to move however you want to. Being fit gives me a different high to be able to do that. I always follow three essential principles of fitness: Sleep eight hours a day, eat clean and fast once a week."

He further added, "I keep fit in various ways. I do dance or kickboxing or gymnastics in the morning and weight training in the evening is my go-to fitness regime on most days unless I am working on something specific for a film. I love taking long runs and I also enjoy playing football or basketball every once in a while. In fact, when I was in school, I was more active in these sports than academics."


He lately made headlines when he travelled on a local train. Speaking about it, he told, "It was liberating, although I was covered up to avoid recognition. We saved so much time. And the co-passengers were very co-operative. Yes, we all should take the train more often."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...