Sushmita Sen and daughter Alisah shares their own version of Ed Sheeran's Shape Of You!


What caught our attention the utmost was Sushmita's daughter Alisah who is also dancing along with her mommy. Sushmita gave an exciting caption which reads as, "#frameofmind there is a song I love by #leeannwomack "when you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance" these moments (be it around my #friends or my #babies ) are a wonderful reminder that each time a situation suggested to "SIT IT OUT"...WE CHOSE TO DANCE moving to our own beat #anytime #anywhere #anyhow Alisah with breaded hair owns her moves #toocute Renee saunters down the beach celebrating life with #maa #memories #cherished #happiness #sharing I love you guys!!! #ihopeyoudance."


Wondering how is she that hot? In a latest video she shared on Instagram, the actress has given a very encouraging message. She had written, "I had promised the 14 year old #me NO MATTER WHAT, I will ALWAYS follow my #heart I will respond to #feelings and not react to #thoughts easier said than done so often I discipline my #body to #silence the #mind and return to a #feeling it works like #magic And no its NOT for a movie not to be a size zero, it’s simply me honouring a promise!!!! Gooood morning World, wake up happy!!!! #feelit #manifest #bepositive  I love you guys!!! Thank you teacher @nupur_popeye  mmuuaah!!!."

A post shared by Sushmita Sen (@sushmitasen47) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...