Karan Johar arrives at home carrying baby Roohi in his arms!

Filmmaker Karan Johar shocked everyone when he announced that he has finally become a father to twins Roohi and Yash. Today, the 44-year-old filmmaker's babies got discharged from the hospital and the pictures are going viral. Now, we got the pictures of Karan holding baby Roohi in his arms and is seen entering his home. 

Twins Roohi and Yash were born two months premature and they were in NICU. In a moving post, Karan opened up on the premature birth of his babies. He told, "I have previously shared the wonderfully exciting news of the birth of my children, Roohi and Yash. None of the many overwhelming emotions that I am currently feeling as I take my baby steps into parenthood would have been possible without the marvels of medicine and the progress it has made today."

"Even the most anticipated events can sometimes leave us shaken, confused. And events that occur without any warning can turn our worlds on their very heads. My children were born two months premature and worryingly underweight. Like any person in this situation and on the brink of fatherhood, my heart sank," added further Karan. 


He continued telling, "If your baby is born premature, don't lose faith, don't lose heart. I can only share my own experience and hope someone takes heart from it. I feel blessed to have had the care my children received while at the NICU and for all the prayers and support I had - but I urge anyone in the same situation to remember that your baby has the best chance of a long, happy life, too. Don't lose hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...