It has been 14 months that I have seen her, says Sushant on coffee date with Ankita Lokhande!

\


Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's is absolutely on a professional high as his film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story established him as an upcoming megastar. The actor will now be seen in Raabta opposite Kriti Sanon and the movie is slated to release on June 9, 2017. 

When it comes to his personal life, the actor was involved in a high-profile relationship with Ankita Lokhande for 6 years and they were even engaged to get wedded. But regrettably, the couple called it splits.

Lately, rumours were widespread that the ex-lovers met up for a coffee date but when a famous tabloid questioned about the same to Sushant, he specified, "I didn’t even think of meeting, forget about meeting. It has been 14 months that I have seen her. I don’t know where it is coming from." 

Did Sushant determine to stay away from his ex? "Nothing was decided. Whatever it is, but it is pretty organic. It is happening on its own. This story, I don’t know where this is coming from. I haven’t met her. I don’t want to do it at this point in time because I think it is the correct thing to do. There was another story that said I went in my Maserati and mentioned that we had ice cream, and then I came back and bashed the fans waiting at my gate for some reason. None of that happened. (laughs). I just thought of having an ice cream very honestly, but that’s it," Sushant disclosed. 

The fact that the two broke up after Sushant was in Bollywood got many speaking negatively about him breaking up with Ankita. To this, Sushant told. "I was also reading those stories and they almost got me convinced that I was a bad guy. But I don’t want to justify if I was right or wrong. But it is unfortunate." 

Their fans wonder is there is a chance of a reconciliation and Sushant pondered, "Probably, they would want me to. But like I said, I don’t think about the future that much."

So is Sushant single and immediately comes the response, "Single? Of course. And I think I will be single for a while now." 

When questioned why the single tag, Sushant specified, "I’ve realised that a relationship requires a sort of commitment in terms of time and energy, which I don’t have at this point in time." Does he not have or does he not want to give and he jokes, "Probably don’t want to give." 

On whether he is enjoying singlehood and Sushant told, "More than enjoyment I guess, it’s about being slightly reckless. Like I went to Andaman for a week and I was not using my phone. I was loving that state of not being connected with anybody. I do these sorts of things. And I don’t think I could do that in a relationship." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...