Love can happen with anyone, anytime, anywhere, says Shraddha Kapoor!


Shraddha Kapoor is eventful with the promotions of her movie Half Girlfriend. The movie, which is based on the novel of the same name written by Chetan Bhagat, is directed by Mohit Suri and features Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles. It is slated for a worldwide release on 19 May.

Lately, Shraddha has been rumoured to be having an intimate love affair with Farhan Akhtar. Though Shraddha and Farhan have rubbished the news, rumours are rife that these two are a couple, much to the annoyance of their family members. In a recent conversation, Shraddha has touched upon love, Farhan Akhtar, and life.

When she asked about linkup rumours with Farhan Akhtar then Shraddha said, “What I can't control, I ignore. Because there's no truth in it. And my focus is films. I don't focus on rubbish stories that people write about me. As actors we work hard to deliver a good performance. Reporters should be responsible when they write about us. Link-up rumours are not fair. It affects my family also. But now I have learnt to ignore it.”

When she asked about her relationship status then Shraddha said, “I'm happy being single and focussing on my work. Agar boyfriend hota toh main distract ho jaati.  Right now I don't feel it's necessary.  Yes, sometimes it's difficult to give time to a relationship. But I don't believe it's impossible. If you want to have a relationship, you will manage to balance it with work. My definition and understanding of love keeps evolving. My current understanding of love is that when it happens you cannot deny it; you can't help it, no matter what you do. I view love as a necessity. Pyar har insaan ki zindagi me bahut zaroori hai. I was but I don't want to be a possessive girlfriend anymore. I want to give space to that person. Allow them to do what they want.”


When she asked about ideal qualities in her partner then Shraddha said, “Earlier, I was like my man should have a good sense of humour, a sense of adventure... But now I realise that love can happen with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And when it happens, I won't be checking for those qualities in him. Because when you connect with someone, that's all that matters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...