I will enter politics if god willing, says Rajinikanth!


Megastar Rajinikanth met his admirers in a public forum recently after a long gap of eight years. The event was organised at Raghavendra Mandapam in Chennai recently. The actor spoke at length during the meet and spoke about a lot of things. From politics to his career, Rajini spoke about few strange things.

“God decides what we have to do in life. Right now, he wants me to be an actor and I’m fulfilling my responsibility. If God willing, I will enter politics tomorrow. If I enter, I will be very truthful and will not entertain people who are in this to make money. I won’t work with such people,” told megastar Rajinikanth.

The 66-year-old megastar told that he considered his brief stint in politics years ago as a “political accident”. Talking about it Rajinikanth told, “I did a mistake by supporting a political alliance 21 years ago. It was a political accident. Since then, politicians have misused my name on several occasions. But I have to clarify, I’m not joining any party.”

Rajinikanth had a distinctive message for his fans. “Take care of your family and children. Don’t waste your life by smoking and drinking. Drinking and smoking not only affects your health but also your decision-making ability. I have been affected enough so please take my advice seriously,” added the megastar.


Rajinikanth will now join the shooting of his forthcoming movie with Pa Ranjith which is yet to be titled. The movie will be bankrolled by his son-in-law actor Dhanush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...