Anas Rashid’s comeback as Sooraj on Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji!

The stars of Diya Aur Baati Hum, Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh (Sooraj and Sandhya) became a household name since its beginning. The hit Jodi broke many hearts when the show went off air and it was the end of Sooraj and Sandhya. It was shown that both died in a bomb blast.

Diya Aur Baati Hum is back with the second season titled Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji which only had Neelu Vaghela reprising her character from the first part. Now according to a leading daily, Anas is all set to comeback on the show. Speaking about it, he specified, "I was surprised when they called me... It feels great to get back to the show because Sooraj was one character that people never forgot. Even today, people keep asking me if the character will return show."

When he was questioned if he watches Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji, he told, "Every time I watch the show, I felt that Sooraj and Sandhya were missing. They should have been part of the second season."

He further added, "Nevertheless, I am now back on the show. My character will mentor my onscreen daughter Kanak (Rhea Sharma) and Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela). Though the character will be seen in the flashback, it will be an important one."


Previously when Anas was asked about the second season he had told, "I only have regrets of not being a part of the show. I felt sad to see that Bhabo (Neelu Vaghela) has grown so old now and I felt like hugging her and telling her not to worry, have the Jalebis as they have been made by me. I even saw a new girl as Kanak who is making Jalebis. They are like a family to me and I always look up to them as a family. My best wishes are with them but I have regrets about not being a part of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...