Adnan Sami and wife Roya blessed with a baby girl named Medina Sami Khan!

Singer Adnan Sami and wife Roya Sami have become parents. The pair is blessed with a baby girl. 

The gifted singer took to his Twitter page to share the good news. He posted, "Roya & I hv bin blessed wtan angelic baby girl. We'v named her Medina Sami Khan. Prayed for a daughter. Over Joyed!#daddyslittlegirl"

Speaking about it, Adnan added, "Medina is the most incredible thing that’s happened to us. Both Roya and I always wanted a daughter and she is already my lucky charm. I have found a new inspiration for my music through her and she is going to be the centre of my world."

He further told, "Both mother and child are healthy and are doing fine."

On the professional front, Adnan was lately honoured with Asian Award from the British Parliament’s House of Lords for Outstanding Achievement in Music. And he considers his darling daughter as his lucky charm.

While accepting the award, Sami told, "I dedicate this award to my late father and receive it in the name of India."

He said a tabloid about his father, "He fought cancer but finally succumbed in 2009. During one of those years, while in London for a check-up, he insisted I also get a check-up done. After my check-up, the doctor pronounced before my father I won't survive for long given my weight."


Adnan also talked about his Indian citizenship. He told, "I have lived in India for 17 years. India is my 'karambhoomi'. I have lived in various countries but my heart was always in India due to the love showered on me by the people here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...