Friday, September 23, 2016

I like my stories to be rooted in reality: Neeraj Pandey

Much-admired director Neeraj Pandey, known for helming hits like A Wednesday, Special 26 and Baby, veered away from crime movies to make MS Dhoni-The Untold Story and Pandey recently spoke about why he prefers working on stories that are real.

Neeraj told, ''I like my stories to be rooted in reality. I love the fact that I'm talking about something that concerns you, me, or a person sitting outside my office. I like it when my stories can show something that has resonance in our lives. I feel comfortable with them, and also I feel they (the stories) need to be talked about.''


Based on the life of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, MS Dhoni-The Untold Story stars Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: नाना पाटेकर का 75 साल की उम्र में निधन, PM मोदी ने दी श्रद्धांजलि; राजकीय सम्मान से होगा अंतिम संस्कार!

Nana Patekar Dies at 75: हिंदी और मराठी सिनेमा के दिग्गज अभिनेता नाना पाटेकर का 75 वर्ष की उम्र में निधन हो गया। अभिनेता ने 8 अक्टूबर 202...