It's very intrusive when people ask about my baby's gender, tells Kareena Kapoor Khan!

Kareena Kapoor Khan and her hubby Saif Ali Khan are expecting their first baby together and at a latest event, the actress disclosed how she reacts when people ask her about the gender of her baby.

Bebo told, ''So wherever I go these days, there is only one question asked 'Is it a boy or a girl? Have you found out?' and I'm like excuse me what difference does it make? I'm a girl child, I would love to have a girl. What is the difference? I think I have probably done more for my parents and my family than a son would.''

''So my answer is downright rude to saying that firstly it is very intrusive and at this point, I don't think you should be asking me this question. But coming back to it, I think we are still a nation where a woman is asked 'You are getting married are you still going to work?' 'You are having a child are you still going to work?' These questions upset me. All those who consider that a girl child is not equal to a male child, I would want to tell them that a woman is the only soul that has the right to carry another soul in her.''


Sai-Kareena's child is expected to arrive in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...