Varun Dhawan opens up about rat race in Bollywood!

Varun Dhawan opens up about rat race in Bollywood!

From being recognized as the famous film director David Dhawan's son to showing his acting talent in Bollywood, Varun Dhawan has gone a long way. In addition to his breakout movie Student Of The Year, which also starred rookies Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt, the actor has a number of high-profile blockbusters to his credit. In a recent interview, Varun talked about his objectives and desire to leave the Hindi film industry's rat race.

After collaborating with Karan Johar on the movie My Name Is Khan, Varun Dhawan made his acting debut in 2012. Over the course of a more than ten-year career, he has made countless cinematic appearances. He did, however, bring along a number of young, talented performers who have been successful in establishing themselves in Bollywood. In a recent interview with a daily, Varun was frank about his ambitions for the film industry. The actor from Bhediya asserted that he has changed significantly in recent years. “I have actually stopped thinking about the rat race. I’m very happy where I am. It is not that I don’t have aspirations, I have major aspirations and inspirations to reach somewhere but I’ve realized that I want to keep them to myself, till I have achieved them,” he told.

Currently, Varun is filming VD18, which will be directed by Jawan Atlee Kumar. Additionally, he will debut on streaming services with Citadel, an Indian version of the same named American TV show with Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...