Suhana Khan recalls feeling 'extremely nervous' on her first day on the sets of The Archies’!

Suhana Khan recalls feeling 'extremely nervous' on her first day on the sets of The Archies’!

On December 7th of this year, Netflix will release The Archies, a young adult musical comedy starring newcomers Suhana Khan, Khushi Kapoor, and Agastya Nanda. The cast, writer, and producer of Archies, Reema Kagti, as well as Netflix India's Vice-President of Content, Monika Shergill, all attended Day 1 of the India Today Conclave Mumbai 2023. They took part in a presentation called "New Kids on the Block: Meet the Gen Z of Bollywood," commonly referred to as "The Archies Gang."

It will be Suhana Khan's acting debut when she plays Veronica Lodge in the Netflix film The Archies. She discussed her initial thoughts and how her experience on the first day of filming stood out from the others at the India Today Mumbai Conclave 2023. She disclosed, “I guess all of that is very different from being in a Netflix film and being on a real film set as a working actor, I think, from the number of people on set, from the number of lights on set and the hair and makeup and all the chaos. And in the middle of this, I felt extremely insignificant. And, I guess I kind of knew that everything that everyone was doing around me was felicitating the director’s vision, Zoya’s vision and I guess knowing that on my first day and realising that, I felt extremely nervous.”

When questioned about the person who criticizes her the most, Suhana said that her parents, Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, are her most valuable teachers. She revealed, “I wouldn’t say my critic, but my biggest source of guidance is my parents. My entire family feels to chip in and help each other out.”

Based on popular comics, Zoya Akhtar's musical coming-of-age film The Archies is a coming-of-age story. In this Indian adaptation, Dot will play Ethel Muggs, along with Agastya Nanda as the endearing and gifted Archie Andrews, Khushi Kapoor as Betty Cooper, Mihir Ahuja as the ravenously hungry Jughead Jones, Suhana Khan as Veronica Lodge, Vedang Raina as the dashing Reggie Mantle, and Yuvraj Menda as Dilton Doiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...