Sonam Kapoor to express desire to act in mini-series or OTT shows!

Sonam Kapoor to express desire to act in mini-series or OTT shows!

Sonam Kapoor, recognized for her amazing acting in movies like Raanjhanaa, Veere Di Wedding, and Neerja, has not only made a name for herself as a talented actor but also as a big fashion influencer. Following the birth of her son Vayu, the actress took a break from acting. She is now keen to go back into the spotlight and has a particular interest in long-form storytelling on OTT platforms. Sonam Kapoor claimed that she was inspired by the accomplishments of her father Anil Kapoor in the web series The Night Manager.

In a recent interview with a media source, Sonam Kapoor declared her ambition to enter the workforce and claimed that the success of her father Anil Kapoor's web series served as her motivation. She told, “I got pregnant at the tail end of COVID-19 and I've always said that I will take time off (from work). It was maternity leave, which every woman and man should get. I spent time with my baby. Now, I'm ready and raring to go again.”

Sonam Kapoor expressed her wish to appear in a miniseries or an over-the-top (OTT) program while also expressing her respect for her father Anil Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur's performance in The Night Manager. She revealed, “I would love to do a mini-series or OTT shows. I saw my father's show and I was very excited to see what it was like. It was at the level of any film that you will see. I would love to do something like that. I feel you can have more time playing a character.”

Sonam Kapoor's most recent film, Blind, a criminal suspense thriller, was released on July 7. It was produced by Sujoy Ghosh, directed by Shome Makhija, and was based on a South Korean movie of the same name. Blind became Sonam's first noteworthy performance since The Zoya Factor in 2019. Sonam reportedly recently discussed the notion of appearing in the upcoming film adaptation of Anuja Chauhan's book Battle for Bittora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...