Salman Khan’s desire to work with Karan Johar!


Superstar Salman Khan may have played a supporting character in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), but Aman is just as memorable to us as Raj, Anjali or a Tina were. In Karan Johar's debut directorial, while Shah Rukh Khan was the main lead and won the heart of Kajol in the end, you still rooted for Salman as well. Recently marked the 20th anniversary since Kuch Kuch Hota Hai release and Kara held a celebratory party in Mumbai. But, Salman could not attend as he is presently in Abu Dhabi, shooting for Bharat.

Salman made sure to make his presence felt though and sent a video message for Karan Johar, Team KKHH as well as the rest of the viewers in attendance. Talking about how he came to know there was a role in Karan's debut film, Salman disclosed, "The thing with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is that Karan met my sister Alvira and said 'this is my first film. I have signed Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan. It's a small role but an important one. And I am not finding a star for it.' My sister Alvira said that Karan is a very good guy and it's his first film for which you should help him out."

"I then met Karan at a party and I said that I will do it for my sister, for Yash uncle and Hiroo aunty, for Karan Johar and Shah Rukh, I did this film. And not only that; I really liked the script. I was pretty impressed with Karan's writing. Karan was very clear back then as well. He has made a very good film which is very different," Salman further added.

Salman ended video message with a sweet request to Karan and told, "I am glad I could be a part of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and please work with me again, Karan."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...