Janhvi Kapoor is in awe of filmmaker Karan Johar for his vast knowledge!


Bollywood’s newbie Janhvi Kapoor made her promising debut this year with the movie Dhadak. She was seen along with Ishaan Khatter in the film. Janhvi captivated the viewers as Parthavi in the movie. Her chemistry with Ishaan was loveable and both the actors left an impact with their film.

Currently, Janhvi has a very good film in her hands just like Karan Johar's directorial Takht. Her first movie Dhadak was produced by KJo's Dharma Productions and now Janhvi Kapoor has got another opportunity to work with Karan Johar in this movie. While speaking to a daily, she revealed, "It's overwhelming. I still pinch myself to believe this. I am so excited and happy to start the shoot and work on that film. But, I am constantly thinking about it, and sharing the screen space with these actors, they are so gifted. And I have looked up to them."

Janhvi further added, "I wouldn't have been more happy to be directed by Karan (Johar). What excites me the most is that he has so much knowledge. To even be on the set with him is fortunate. So, I am really excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...