Alia Bhatt says my father is the Youth Icon of the Year!


Bollywood star Alia Bhatt, who received the Youth Icon of the Year honour at an event here from her father for the first time, told he was best suited for the title.

Alia was at the Vogue Women of the Year event here on Saturday night. Filmmaker Karan Johar was the host for the all-star night, read a statement.

On getting the award, the "Student Of The Year" revealed, "This is the first time my father is presenting an award to me. What's most special tonight is the fact that my father is standing right next to me, way past his bedtime. Let me tell you that he sleeps at 9 p.m. and wakes up at 5 a.m. and goes and does Pilates and cardio. I don't think that I'm the Youth Icon of the Year. My father is the Youth Icon of the Year."

Alia will soon be directed by her father for the first time in "Sadak 2", which also features her step sister Pooja Bhatt. And she is looking forward to the experience.

A total of 20 influential names were awarded across several fields like law, entertainment, fashion, journalism, sports, women's empowerment and philanthropy were felicitated for their efforts at the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...