It was a combination of talent, hard work & sacrifices, says Deepika Padukone on her success!


Bollywood star Deepika Padukone made her Bollywood debut in 2007 in Shah Rukh Khan starrer movie Om Shanti Om. In film Om Shanti Om, from her smile to her act, everybody was mesmerised to see this beautiful lady. It has been 11 years and Deepika is ruling the Bollywood. The dimpled actress has been an inspiration to people who are outsiders and want to pursue their career in acting.

In a chat with a daily, the actress disclosed how Om Shanti Om changed her life. "Om Shanti Om put me on the map. It changed my life overnight. When I left Mumbai for the world premiere, people viewed me very differently. The minute I landed at immigration, I realised my life had changed." When questioned what worked for her as an outsider who achieved this success, Deepika answered, "It was a combination of being at the right place at the right time, talent, hard work, dedication and sacrifices."

As per media reports, Deepika Padukone will tie the knot with her boyfriend Ranveer Singh on November 14 and 15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...