Nobody can imagine me doing action, says Rajkummar Rao!


Rajkummar Rao has given us all the reasons to applause him through his depiction of different sort of characters with such brilliance. From Trapped to essaying the role of Subash Chandra Bose, Rajkummar has progressed in terms of his career.

In a media chat, Rajkummar Rao tells no one has offered him an out-and-out action movie yet. But he has begun to learn Taekwondo at an early age and he hopes that soon he gets to showcase this side of his acting skills too. “Not many people know about this interest of mine in doing action, also somebody has to take that risk. Nobody can imagine me doing action, I hope someone casts me in an action film," Rajkummar Rao revealed.

Rajkummar also added that he has also learnt dancing with martial arts before he finally got into acting. "I am glad I learned dance as it helped me in my acting. It helps you understand rhythm and beat. . Someday I will do a film that will be able to showcase this side of me," he told.

Presently, Rajkummar is busy in shooting for Made In China.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...