OMG! Salman Khan's best friend is his ex-girlfriend!

Bollywood megastar Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif had dated for a few years before they parted ways and Katrina found her Mr. Right in Ranbir Kapoor. But, despite this, Salman claims that he still considers Katrina to be one of his 'best friends'.

During the trailer launch of his brother Sohail Khan's Freaky Ali, when asked about his best friends, Salman told, ''I have a lot of friends in the industry both male and female, birds, animals, all. Whose name should I take? All are my friends here in the film industry.'' Salman further added, ''But among close friends, I have Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) who I have seen since childhood. Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan.'' Realizing that this comment might not provide enough 'masala' for the media, Salman boldly added, ''These all names you are finding boring right? Should I give names of some girls? Katrina Kaif is my friend.''


Interestingly, Freaky Ali, which stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Arbaaz Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...