Kangana Ranaut discloses the 'dirty' secret of life!

Kangana Ranaut, who has been signed up to support 'Swacch Bharat' campaign, an initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, had a 'dirty' past, from what we have overheard.

Kangana was referring to her personal hygiene. While promoting the 'Clean India' campaign in a video, Kangana candidly confessed, ''Growing up I was a slob, very lazy and I hated having shower. I was a really dirty person. My parents were fed up, nothing good ever happened. I never made friends, no opportunities came my way. Then I read a lot about elements, compositions and energies and I learned that energies are of three types- Sattva, Tamas and Rajas. And ever since I used these things in my life my life changed. So now I love to have shower, love to keep my environment clean and I make sure I never litter.''


Kangana will be next seen sharing screen space with Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor in Vishal Bhardwaj's Rangoon, which is a love story set against the backdrop of the Second World War.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...