Kriti Sanon wants to donate her beautiful eyes for needy person!



Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan created major awareness about eye donation, when she pledged to donate her beautiful eyes, several years ago and now, Kriti Sanon has taken a leaf out of her book.

Kriti Sanon has decided to donate her eyes and is also urging others to follow suit. When contacted Kriti shared, "It is something I have wanted to do since many years. I really feel that it is a blessing to be able to see this beautiful world. I would love it if my eyes can brighten someone's world at some point after I die. I feel more and more people should pledge to donate their eyes."


In the meantime, Sanon is busy with her forthcoming movie Raabta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...