Amitabh Bachchan is overwhelmed by fans' 'Happy Second Birthday' wishes!

About 34 years back, Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan had a brush with death when an untimely punch on the sets of Coolie injured him severely and landed him in the hospital while millions of his fans prayed for his recovery.

The Big B has still not forgotten the instance and when his fans took to Twitter lately to wish him on his 'second birthday', the kind veteran took to his Twitter page to share, “TO ALL THAT WISH ME TODAY, MAY I JUST SAY I AM OVERWHELMED BY YOUR PRAYERS AND CONCERN AND LOVE ..INDEBTED.'' On his part, son Abhishek Bachchan shared a still from the film on his Instagram page and posted, “I can't even remember how many times I would drape a bedsheet in the same way and re-enact this sequence from "Coolie". Would make my friends play the role of Zafar and shoot me with a plastic play gun and I would play the part of Iqbal. Yup, I learnt very early in my life that God made only one Amitabh Bachchan. Happy second birthday Pa. You are my inspiration.''


Bachchan, who was last seen in TE3N, will be next seen in Pink, in which he will play a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...