Masaan changed me as a person: Richa Chadha

Neeraj Ghaywan's much-admired directorial debut Masaan completed a year on July 24 and Richa Chadha, who is playing one of the protagonists in the film, claims that the movie changed her life.

Talking about her experience working on the movie, on its anniversary, Richa Chadha told, “Masaan will always be a special film for me. It changed me as a person, and gave me a circle of friends that I not only adore but respect too. It also made me witness the moment of a lifetime, where we experienced a 5 minute long standing ovation.”


Masaan was screened in the UnCertain Regard section at the Cannes International Film Festival, 2015 and it received a five-minute long standing ovation from the audiences there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...