I think, I have a good voice, says Anushka Sharma!

Hindi Film Industry has started a new trend of actors taking up singing and becoming playback singers for themselves. Be it Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor and many more actors have tried their hand at singing in their movies.


When a popular daily asked actress Anushka Sharma will she ever try singing, the actress told, "I think I have a good voice. In my head (laughs). Right now I don’t have any plans to sing. If I do a film where I play a singer like my character Rosy in Bombay Velvet, who was a jazz singer, then, maybe I would. But for a character like Rosy, I couldn’t have done that at all — maybe if I played a wannabe singer. Singing does not interest me at all. The only training I have in singing was when I did it for Bombay Velvet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...