After Sidharth, Alia Bhatt desires to keep her life private!

Actor Sidharth Malhotra lately stated that he made it a point to be very guarded about his personal life. Now, his rumored flame Alia Bhatt too has resounded alike sentiments. During an communication with a leading daily, she told that keeping her personal life away from public scrutiny helped her avoid any damage.


“Keeping my personal life away from the public glare just saves me from any further damage. It’s more a way of caution rather than getting hurt. I feel when you start talking about it, your entire life revolves around that. I don’t want it to come in the limelight for that. I admit that it does happen by default but I am here to work and be known as an actor and not someone who has a happening personal life,” she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...