Acting is my husband & singing is my boyfriend, says Alia Bhatt about her relationship!

With Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone making it great in Hollywood, Alia Bhatt too is anticipating to step into their shoes - but after a while. The Udta Punjab actress wants to tryout with acting in Hollywood and a web series for a platform like Netflix. On a deed note, Ms Bhatt would also like to work in Lollywood, Tollywood and even Nollywood, referring to the Pakistani, South Indian and Nigerian film industries and admires Netflix for its variety of content and worldwide accessibility!

In a chat with a popular daily, Bhatt posted, “Definitely Hollywood is something, a destination that you really reach after, maybe a couple of years after kind of finding your feet in Indian cinema, in Bollywood. I’m going to step into it maybe a little slower, but definitely I have plans.”

Bhatt, who is just seven movies old in the industry, told she admires the work of Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence. “Jennifer Lawrence is somebody I really look up to because I really like the kind of choices she makes. She’ll do the ‘Hunger Games’ but then she’ll also do the Silver Linings Playbook. So I probably want to start with like a Silver Linings Playbook, something more where there’s more scope for performance, you know, because I feel like that’s where I’ll really learn.”


Alia’s latest act in Utda Punjab, and was appreciated for her performance in the movie in which she also sang. “You can say acting’s my husband and singing is my boyfriend. It’s a long-term commitment with my acting. Singing is something that I’m really, really fond of, but I don’t know how far I cacan take that in my life,” Alia told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...