Nia Sharma spills the beans over kissing Isha Sharma on-screen!


Stylish actress Nia Sharma became an internet sensation lately after a video of her on-screen lip lock with co-star Isha Sharma went viral. Nia shed her conservative bahu avatar for her web series Twisted where she is seen essaying a supermodel. 

Nia, who will soon be seen performing some deadly stunts at the adventure reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi, was questioned about the stir that was created, post that video went viral. Nia said a famous tabloid that she doesn't understand why people are making it a big deal.

“I shot the kissing scene two months back and it was just shown now. I was very nervous at that time and was not comfortable with it,” told Nia. She further told, "Suddenly it went viral [now]. Such a thing (two girls kissing) is so common nowadays. I don’t know why people are making a big deal about it.”

But, Nia further added that she didn't mind all the attention she got post this.  “I will not pretend that I did not enjoy the limelight when this [kissing video] went viral. It was because of this that people got to know about the show, and started watching it,” Nia said. 


When enquired about her role in the web series, she told, “I played a bahu for six years on-screen. I really wanted to come out of that. When my fans saw my kiss in the web series, they made funny memes out of it. I did not get any hate messages, which shows that they accepted me [like this]. It’s high time we go beyond just being TV actors. If I can be a bahu on TV, I can do this too. If I get the chance to play a nice girl again, I will do that too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...