Kriti Sanon clears the air on link-up rumours with Sushant Singh Rajput!

Bollywood’s new pair Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput are all set to lure their fans with their forthcoming movie, Raabta and their sizzling chemistry in the trailer is something to look out for. Time and again, there have been reports of them dating each other. In an interview with a famous daily, when asked about these reports, she criticized it calling all of them baseless. 

She told, "It doesn't affect our relationship. I don't see reason to justify my relationship with Sushant. We know what the truth is. Over a period of time, I have realised that link-ups with co-stars are part and parcel of the industry. I have made peace with it. We often read stuff about us that's completely baseless. We have always taken it in our stride."

When she was asked how did Raabta happen? To which she told, "It's funny, but I share a great relationship with Dinu [director Dinesh Vijan]. We have often discussed scripts which we never worked on. I met him for something else, but we ended up discussing the script for Raabta. At that time, he wasn't sure whether he was making the film. I really wanted to do it, as it replicated two different worlds, that were connected to each other. He then called me again to his office and Sushant was also there; he was already on board. Dinu gave both of us a scene [to enact] and he liked our chemistry. He got up and said, 'chalo, yeh film banate hai'."

She plays the character of Saira in the movie. Speaking about her character, she told, "Saira is a contemporary girl who stays alone in Budapest and owns a chocolate shop. I had enough time to portray the different layers to the character. But the flashback portion was a little difficult as it is for about 20-30 minutes; it takes you to a completely different world. I play a warrior in the flashback, I had to convince everyone that I was one. The body language had to be stronger. There were chase sequences that we shot in the jungles of Mauritius. That was difficult."

The film has a theme of rebirth. Does she believe in it?? Well, her answer was NO. Sanon told, "There is no reason for me to believe in it. I did consider going for past life regression therapy, but then refrained from doing it. My mother was scared. She feels that some doors are better left closed. I did not want to mess with my mind. I have never been hypnotized, but I am curious to know what would happen. Dinu gave me Brian Weiss' book, Many Lives Many Masters. After I started reading it, I started believing in karma. Somewhere, things done in the past life do get carried forward."

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...