Arbaaz was literally my first love, my first serious boyfriend, reveals Malaika Arora!




Bollywood stars Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora were unquestionably one of the most lovable couple in B-Town. After going through a rough patch, the couple has finally been divorced. But, not many remember the fairy tale love story of the two which finally ended up with them taking the solemn vows. 

Now, we discover the love affair of Bollywood most bold couple ( now ex-couple). Cupid struck them while the two worked together for an MR coffee commercial. The ad turned out to be a controversial one. Given its bold content, it proved to be a great thing for Arbaaz and Malaika. It was during this time when they fell in love. 

During an interview to a magazine, Malaika had described their love story and we couldn't stop gushing over it. "I was shooting for the MR coffee ad with Arbaaz Khan. The slogan for the ad was ‘Real pleasure can’t come in an instant’. The slogan and the ad became a huge controversy because it had a lot of sexual undertones. But Arbaaz and I got along really well at the shoot. I had a boyfriend in my life at that time and Arbaaz, too, was seeing someone, but all the same, we exchanged telephone numbers and every day we talked on the phone. A month later, we finally went out on an official date."

She further added, "Our relationship developed gradually from friendship to love. I was very sure about him and after five years of dating, we got married on December 12, 1998. I was 23 then and it’s been 20 years of togetherness for us!"


Speaking about her love and wedding, Malaika had told, "Love and marriage sound like a fairy tale but they aren’t. Once it happens to you, you come back to ground reality. I trouble Arbaaz at times and say I got married too early… I should have had more boyfriends. He was literally my first love, my first serious boyfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...