Singer Ariana Grande to reveal about her tomato allergy!


Hollywood singer Ariana Grande's admirers were in for some serious disappointment this week when the singer cancelled her concert performances in the US.

On the Instagram, Ariana had pronounced that she will be pushing her concert dates because of her ill health. The 'Thank U, Next' singer had told, "I woke up incredibly sick today, ran to my doctor here and have been told to postpone these shows tonight and tomorrow." The 25-year-old star disclosed on social media, "I'm so beyond devastated. I will make this up to you, I promise. Please forgive me. I love you and i will be back and better than ever as soon as possible. love you."

About the reason behind this, Ariana disclosed that it was an unfortunate allergic reaction to tomatoes and that was the reason why she rescheduled her concert. "Update: we discovered.....that.....I had an unfortunate allergic reaction to tomatoes and my throat pretty much closed," she posted on Instagram on Wednesday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...