Katrina Kaif reveals about her present relationship with Salman and Ranbir!





Generally, Katrina Kaif is known to be quite hesitant when it comes to discussing her personal life in the media.

But earlier in media chat, she had disclosed how her priorities were different when she was in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. Now, that has changed. She reveals, "At that point, there were other things that were sharing my focus. But now, the main thing in my life is movies. So I can focus on that. But there needs to be a balance between the two for sure." 

Speaking about how her equation with Salman Khan has evolved over the years, she discloses, "I remember the first film I did with Salman was Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya and that was my third film as an actor. I was new and trying to find my feet. There were also a few days on Partner with Salman and Govinda who are the kings of improvisation. I was like, 'Oh Mmy Goodness'. You feel out of your depth there. So now, with Bharat, there is so much for me as a person. Salman was already Salman when we did our first film. For him, he doesn't have the same feedback. When I came on Bharat, I came as a different person because the experience is the best teacher."

For those who know their bond will also say how friendly they are. Salman can be seen pulling her leg all the time and she tells, "He pulls everyone's leg. It's his personality which makes everyone feel comfortable. Everyone smiles around him." But she also reiterates, "I'm not a silent lamb. I give it back when I have to." Salman also said Katrina can never call him a brother. When prodded, Katrina breaks into a laugh. "Of course, he's not my brother. He's a friend but that's also about the humour he is known for." 

Katrina who confesses that she's a 'romantic person at heart' tells she 'believes in the beauty and sanctity of love'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...