Now, Katrina Kaif’s no desire for glamorous or song and dance routine!


Leggy actress Katrina Kaif will be next seen in Ali Abbas Zafar's Bharat in which she stars along with Salman Khan. Katrina is hectic with the promotions of the movie. In the movie, she essays the role of an employment consultant named Kumud Raina.

In a media chat with a daily, Katrina revealed that she is in a position to take risks and want to be a part of things that are layered. She further revealed, "At this point in my career, I am not looking for something glamorous or a song-and-dance routine. I have already done those things."

Katrina further added that it's the complexities in her characters that appeal her as that's because of the person she is today. Speaking about Bharat, she told that it's a larger-than-life film and for her it's incidental. She told, "When I was part of Sheila Ki Jawaani or a film like Dhoom 3 [2013], it was because those things appealed to me then. [But now] I want to find roles that I haven't attempted before."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...