Alia Bhatt’s an inspiring message with the clapboard of Sadak 2!



After working with a variety of filmmakers such as Imtiaz Ali, Karan Johar, Ayan Mukerji, Shashank Khaitan, and Meghan Gulzar, now Alia Bhatt will be lastly sharing screen space with father and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt for the first time. On Mahesh Bhatt’s 70th Birthday, Alia Bhatt took to social media to pronounce that Mahesh Bhatt is returning to direction with a sequel to 1991-super hit film Sadak and after all the wait, finally, Sadak 2 featuring Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapur has gone on floors.

Recently, Alia Bhatt took to social media to post a photo of the clapboard of Sadak 2 and along with the photo, Alia posted an encouraging note for her father as she wrote, “Today is Day 1 of Sadak 2. And that's my father, now also my director, holding the clap. I begin shoot in a few days and honestly, I’m petrified. I feel like a tiny mouse trying to climb a beautiful, immense, emotional mountain. I hope I make it to the top and if I fall I hope I’m able to get up again. It’s a tough climb but from everything I’ve seen and everything I’ve heard, I know every single step and misstep will be worth it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...